So, here I am.....just a little bit later, ahem lol.
I am going to make this blog about starting again, because that's what I've had to do, literally.
I have found myself with a new place to live, looking for work, a great new boyfriend, and finding meaningful things to do with my day, without going completely batty.
I like my quiet time, but I'm not one of those people who like to be alone for days on end. I like to have another entity in the house, even if we are both engrossed in completely separate activities.
I have had to find new resources to get enough food, pay my whopping rent, and just generally feel on top of things.
I'm going to share with you what I am doing to help myself keep afloat, and together we can discover how to thrive, regardless of the financial situation.
Any information I share about organisations, or anything to do with pricing is in Australian dollars, and current at the time of writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment